This is a one-hour consultation exploring your health history, including any major health concerns*. We will discuss details on available programs developed to help you create a personal path to a healthier relationship with food and nutrition.
Individual Three-month Program
Already familiar with the health food store but want to hone your nutrition practice? This is the program for you.
Includes six one-hour sessions, recipes, cooking tips and handouts filled with nutrition information for your health and well-being.
Individual Six-month Program
Discover a new, energetic lifestyle based on healthy, sustainable nutrition practices. Over the course of six months, you will receive 12 intensive, one-hour sessions that both challenge and nurture as you work to overcome your major health concerns. Recipes, cooking tips, handouts, guide books and more are all part of this full-service nutritional coaching program.
Eight Week Group Programs
EATING FOR ENERGY
You’ll learn why you experience energy dips throughout the day and how to use nutritionally-rich, wholesome, local and seasonal foods to help maintain energy. Potential side benefits of good nutrition may include a healthier BMI, clear skin, increased vitality, and better overall health and well-being.
- Eight group sessions – meeting every two weeks;
- Fun and effective health-promoting recommendations;
- Recipes, cooking tips, handouts and reference lists;
- Delicious healthy snacks and food samples;
- Private e-mail support group;
- Connection with other people in your community.
* We do not diagnose, treat, or cure disease. We do not prescribe medication or do any lab tests or invasive procedures.
We educate our clients about holistic nutrition and empower them to apply this knowledge to their everyday lives. We strive to encourage them as a loving, nurturing accountability partner.